|How to make 3-Pointer Sausage Skillet:
1. Heat covered skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil, Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Links and sauté until browned
2. Remove and set on a paper towel to train but keep oil in pan
3. Add garlic to skillet and cook for 30 seconds. Add white wine, ¼ cup chicken broth, red onion, tomatoes and chick peas; cover and cook for 5 minutes until liquid is simmering
4. Slice sausage links into ½ inch thick slices
5. Whisk egg, parmesan cheese, remainder of the chicken broth, paprika and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Add the parmesan mix to the skillet a spoonful at a time, stirring it gently through the chick peas until cheese is fully melted
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in sausage slices. Cover skillet and set aside for two minutes for sauce to thicken. Add salt and pepper to taste
7. Top each serving with a sprinkle of parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Yields: 5 servings
Submitted by: Richard S.