How to make 3rd and Goal Jambalaya Dip:
1. Grill Premio Cajun sausage over medium-hot grill for 25-30 minutes, turning frequently until beautifully browned. Cover and set aside.
2. In a large deep frying pan or small pot, add half a box of jambalaya rice mix, shallots, salsa, water and butter. Heat over medium-high heat until just boiling. Cover, reduce heat to a LOW simmer and simmer for 25 minutes until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in chopped kale, recover and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
3. While rice is resting, spread soft cream cheese onto bottom of 13 x 9 pan evenly using an offset knife.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Stir chopped sausage, black beans and 3 strips of crumbled bacon into the rice mixture. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer, smoothing top a little bit.
5. Sprinkle the top evenly with shredded cheeses. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until cheese is good and melted.
6. Remove from oven and garnish with reserved crumbled bacon, green onions, black olives and jalapeños. Serve hot or warm with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips!
Submitted by: Kelly W.