- How do I sign up for your website/newsletter
a. To sign up for our website/newsletter, click the Sign In/Sign Up button.
- How do I access your coupons?
a. First, you must be registered to our website/newsletter. After you have registered (or signed in if you are already registered), Get Coupons and Save $. Please note that we allow our customers to print a coupon from our website every 60 days.
- I'm having trouble accessing/printing a money-saving coupon.
a. If you're having trouble accessing and/or printing a coupon, make sure to check if you're logged-in to our website, your JAVA is up-to-date and your pop-up blocker is temporarily disabled or allows pop-ups from Premio Foods. If any of those don't solve your problems, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Premio Foods on social media?
a. Yes, you can find Premio on all the major social media sites. Below you will find which sites we are on and a link to our page.
i. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/premiofoods(hello)
ii. Twitter: https://twitter.com/premiofoods
iii. Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/premiofoods
iv. YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/premiofoods
v. Instagram: http://instagram.com/premiofoods
vi. Google +: https://plus.google.com/117844168459320755522/posts
- Does Premio Foods have a mobile website?
a. Yes, we have a mobile website. Simply type in http://premiofoodsvm.cwwws.com into your browser on your smart phone, tablet, etc. and you will be automatically redirected to our mobile site.
- I've noticed you have done product reviews regarding your Italian sausage. How/where do I sign up?
a. If you're a blogger and interested in conducting a product review of our Italian sausage, please contact us, via email, at
- What is the Premio difference?
a. At Premio Foods, we have worked tirelessly to maintain the four pillars of family owned businesses of yesteryear- a commitment to quality, a commitment to our customers, a commitment to our employees and a commitment to our community. We take great pride in our product and appearance, and will never take either for granted.
- Do you ship internationally/outside the USA?
a. No, we do not ship internationally; we only ship to the United States.
- Can I purchase sausage from you directly/online?
a. Yes, you can place an order for our sausage directly on our website. Simply go to the page of the product you wish to order and click the "Add to Cart" button.
- What stores sell your sausage/what stores can I buy your sausage at?
a. To find the complete list of stores that currently sell Premio Italian sausage, click on the Locate Stores button. The new location of the Locate Stores is at the top of the website, as part of the main banner.
- I can’t find your sausage in any store and I don’t want to pay the shipping & handling cost of ordering online. What can I do?
a. Each store has a meat manager(s) or buyer, who determines which products they will stock their shelves with. If you cannot find Premio at your local store, talk to your meat manager; he/she should be able to order you the sausage you desire!
- How do I read the date code on your sausage (ex: Sep 03 34311 9:00)
a. Pork Sausage: Using the example above, this is how you would read the date code: 34311 (3; year 2013, 431; reversed-reversed Julian code corresponding to August 20, 1; production line #1, 9:00 production time).
b. Chicken Sausage: Using the example above, this is how you would read the date code: 3431 (3; year 2013, 431; reversed-reversed Julian code corresponding to August 20, 9:00 production time).
Product Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Are there any preservatives or MSG in Premio sausage?
a. Yes, every frozen pork sausage will have antioxidants to help protect flavor. However, all of our chicken sausage does not have any preservatives.
b. There is no MSG in Premio sausage except for the products listed below.
- Maple Flavored Breakfast Sausage 12 oz.
- Breakfast Sausage 48 oz.
- Does your sausage contain any trans-fats?
a. Yes, but negligible amount of naturally occurring trans-fat.
- Are your products gluten-free?
a. Yes, all of our sausage is gluten-free except for our Beer Bratwurst and Chinese Brand Links. For those looking for gluten-free recipes, we also have a gluten-free recipe section on our website, which features a wide variety of recipes that are not only gluten-free but also delicious.
- What is the primary/main ingredient in Premio’s sausage?
a. The main ingredient is pork or chicken (for our chicken sausage). We use only the finest pork and chicken in our sausages. Other ingredients that are commonly found in our sausage are salt, spices, and natural flavors.
- Where is the sausage made?
a. All of our sausage is made onsite at the Premio factory, in Hawthorne and Englewood, NJ.
- How long does your sausage last/stay fresh?
a. Frozen (freezer): with antioxidants approx. 90 days, without antioxidants approx. 30 days
b. Frozen / Defrost (freezer and then refrigerator): approx. 10 days
c. Fresh (refrigerator): until the sell by date on the package
- Where can I find nutritional information for your products?
a. You can find the nutritional information for each of our products on their page by clicking the Nutritional Info button, located on the right-hand side of the page.
- What kind of chicken meat do you use in your chicken sausage?
a. Thigh/Leg (50/50) - may use 100% thigh or 100% leg depending on market availability
- I have an awesome recipe; how do I get it on your website?
a. Depending on the time of the year, you may want to submit your recipe into one of our recipe contests. If a recipe contest is not currently running, you can email us your recipe, with all the ingredients and cooking steps, to email@example.com.
- I'm having trouble viewing and/or printing recipes, including not being able to see the product list and/or ingredient list.
a. Please make sure that your browser is on a normal view (100% zoom). We have noticed that many people who encounter these issues can simply solve them but adjusting their zoom/screen.
- What’s the best way to cook your sausage?
a. It depends on what type of flavor or taste you are going for; there is no one best way to cook our sausage. Grilling, however, seems to be the most popular method of cooking our sausage, especially when the weather is nice.
- What are some recipes that you recommend?
a. We have a full recipe section where you can find any type of meal for any time of day or occasion. Some categories are gluten-free recipes, holiday entertaining recipes, appetizers, low-carb recipes, entrees, chicken sausage recipes and more! Visit our recipe page to find your next meal!