- 1 - 16 oz. Can Black Beans or Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cups Chunky Salsa, mild or medium, divided
- 1 lb. Premio Hot Italian Sausage
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 5 Cups Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mexican 4-Cheese Blend
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Prepared Guacamole
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Black Pitted Olives
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Green Onions
How To Make Premio Super Sausage Nachos
- Remove casings from sausage and brown sausage in a medium size skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to seperate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add beans, water, and taco seasoning. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place nachos on an oven safe dish, sprinkle with sausage meat mixture and cheese. Heat in oven until cheese is melted.
- Layer with additional toppings and serve.