How to make Balsamic-Glazed Kebabs:
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Cut sausage, onions and peppers into bite-size chunks.
3. Take skewers and alternate sausage and vegetables (in whatever order you’d like).
4. Combine vinegar, honey and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
5. Grill kebabs until almost done; baste with vinegar mixture.
6. Continue grilling and basting until kebabs until done and sausage reaches and internal temperature of 160 degrees.
7. Plate, let cool slightly and enjoy!
Submitted by: Paul W.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”