How to make Bangin’ Beer Brat Fondue:
1. Combine cheeses and flour in a bowl; set aside.
2. Cut one end of each bratwurst and remove Premio Bratwurst form casing. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat; sauté bratwurst, breaking it up into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon. Remove from pan and reserve.
3. In a small pot, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add minced garlic and cook thoroughly without browning, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Turn heat up to medium-high and add beer; bring to a bubble. Reduce heat to a simmer and whisk in honey and Dijon mustard.
5. Add cheese in handfuls, whisking constantly. Once cheese has fully melted and mixture is smoothly incorporated, add in cooked bratwurst.
6. Transfer to a heated fondue pot. Garnish with chopped chives and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Nami S.