|How to make Birdman's Summer "Swish" Sausage Sandwich:
1. Cook sausage on grill or in oven (your preference). If cooking in oven, rub with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees (F) for 20 minutes
2. While sausage is cooking, cut the mango and pineapple intro strips
3. After sausage is done cooking, cut in half lengthwise. Place bread in the oven, cut in half inside faced down on a baking sheet; toast bread for 3-5 minutes
4. Mix mayonnaise and cilantro together in a bowl and spread on top of sandwich
5. Layer bottom of bread with mango and pineapple
6. Add the sausage on top of the mango and pineapple.
7. Allow them to sit before cutting half in lengthwise and enjoy!
Submitted by: Michael V.