How to make Black and Blue Cheese & Sausage Dip:1. Brown Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat meat in a very hot pan. Break up into small bits with a wooden spoon and place in a large bowl; set aside. Strain grease leaving about 1 Tbsp. in the pan.
2. Lower heat in pan and sweat diced onion in sausage oil until translucent. Place onions in bowl with sausage.
3. Deglaze pan with can of beer. Reduce by 3/4. Once reduced, add to bowl with onions and sausage.
4. Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and diced apples in bowl.
5. Place mixture in microwave for 3 minutes, stopping to stir every minute.
6. Fold blue cheese crumbles into warmed dip. Season with hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Transfer dip to a serving dish and garnish with green onions and drizzle of Worcestershire sauce. Serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Matt S.