How to make Bon Giorno Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray 8 cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray and line each with one of the refrigerated biscuits.
- In a skillet, cook Premio sausage over medium heat, until cooked through. Drain well and divide evenly into each biscuit.
- Place tomatoes and onion in same skillet, and start cooking over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs and milk well. Once onions are clear, add egg mixture, cooking just long enough to semi-firm up.
- Spoon mixture evenly over the sausage/biscuit. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for about 20 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned.
Submitted by: Sally M.
Winter Recipe Contest 2014-2015