Broccoli Rabe and Sausage
- 1 lb. Premio Hot Italian sausage (or your favorite flavor)
- 2 lbs. Italian broccoli rabe
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6-inch hoagie rolls
- Crushed red pepper
- Olive oil
|How to make Broccoli Rabe and Sausage:
1. Place sausage and broccoli (only florets and leaves) on grill and grill until done.
2. In a large frying pan, add about 6 TBSP. of olive oil and garlic, and sauté until slightly brown.
3. Add grilled broccoli to pan and cover on medium heat until wilted.
4. Uncover and stir; add sausage and bring up to temperature.
5. Add salt and red peppers according to your preferred taste; serve in hoagie rolls and enjoy.
Submitted by: Raymond I.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest