How to make Buffalo Chicken Sausage Sliders:
1. Combine the hot sauce and butter in an aluminum foil pan and set on one side of a hot grill.
2. Cook the sausages on the other side of the grill.
3. Cut each cooked sausage in half and add to the hot sauce mixture. Mix well to coat.
4. Combine the blue cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well.
5. Warm the buns on the grill; place half a sausage on each bun and spoon over some the hot sauce mixture. Top each with some of the blue cheese and sliced celery.
Recipe courtesy of James Briscione, Director of Culinary Development at the Institute of Culinary Education. http://www.ice.edu/profiles/instructors/culinary-arts-instructors/james-briscione