How to make Buffalo Sausage Dip with Pretzel Top:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). In a saucepan, add butter and Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat; cook sausage until just browned.
2. Add red pepper sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and cream cheese to saucepan. Over medium heat, stir together until cream cheese has melted and dip is uniform. Stir in green onions.
3. Mix crushed pretzels with parmesan cheese.
4. Place sausage mixture into a baking dish and top with crushed pretzel mixture. Press pretzel mixture down into dip and place in oven for 10-20 minutes until top is browned.
5. Serve hot with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Anna F.