How to make Cheesy Southwestern Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet. Add Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat and cook until no longer pink, approximately 3-4 minutes, being sure to break up the sausage into small pieces while it cooks; drain.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream and cream cheese. Add in 4-oz. pepper jack cheese, Poblano pepper, red bell pepper, onion, cumin, smoked paprika, cilantro, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and reserved sausage; mix to fully combine. Transfer to reserved baking dish.
4. Top with remaining 2-oz. pepper jack cheese. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and edges are bubbly.
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Debbie R.