How to make Cheesy Spicy Chili Sausage Dip:
1. Remove casings from Premio Hot Italian sausage. Place in a Dutch oven with 2 Tbsp. oil and brown over medium heat.
2. Add in peppers and onions; sauté for a few minutes. Add beans and bottle/can of beer; mix well. Add tomatoes.
3. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. Let cool and pour into a Pyrex 8 x 11 glass pan.
4. Top with 1/4 bag crushed Dippin’ Chips, chili seasoning and cheese; place in a 450 degree (F) oven or under broiler.
5. Serve warm with remaining Super Grains Dippin’ Chips and enjoy!
Submitted by: Felicia D.