How to make Chicken Sausage And Broccoli Pasta:
1. Boil water in a large pot. Add pasta and cook until al dente, according to instructions on package.
2. Cook sausage according to package directions; set aside to cool. Once sausage is cooled, slice into 1" pieces.
3. Saute onion until translucent and add in chopped garlic until browned.
4. Add wine to onion garlic mixture and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add sausage, broccoli, and chicken broth and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
6. Mix in pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.
Premio Hot Chicken Sausage, Premio Italian Chicken Sausage with Cheese & Garlic