How to make Chicken Sausage Cordon Blue Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. In a skillet, cook Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage until done, according to package directions; drain.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients except for Ritz crackers and chips; mix well,
4. Add sausage and place in a small baking dish.
5. Sprinkle Ritz crackers on top and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with chips
Premio Hot Chicken Sausage, Premio Chicken Sausage with Cheese and Garlic, Premio Chicken Sausage with Kale
Submitted by: Thomas K.