How to make Chipotle Chili FAN-DANGO Dip:
1. Add oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Add Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat and brisket and cook, stirring and breaking meat into very small pieces as it browns, for 8-10 minutes. Turn heat to low and add onion and pepper, and cook for additional 3 minutes.
2. Deglaze pan with the Ale and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, liquid smoke, cumin, Ancho, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and allspice.
3. In a small cup, whisk together the cream and cornstarch and stir into meat mixture. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Add cheeses and 1/4 cup cilantro and stir until cheeses are melted.
5. Place into a serving bowl, preferably one that can be kept warm, and top with remaining cilantro. Serve with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips and enjoy!
Yields: 4 cups
Submitted by: Sandi S.