How to make Chorizo, Chicken & Black Bean Blitz Enchilada Dip:
1. In a large deep frying pan, remove casings from Premio Chorizo sausage, break up into pan and fry until done, breaking up into small pieces as you cook. Drain grease well.
2. Add pulled chicken from store-bough rotisserie chicken, black beans and enchilada sauce. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, warm cream cheese in microwave just until it’s easy to stir. Stir in sour cream well and fold in green chilies. Spread evenly onto bottom of a 13 x 9 (or larger) glass baking dish.
4. Spoon sausage/chicken/bean mixture over cream cheese layer evenly. Top with shredded and crumbled cheeses.
5. Place into 375 degree (F) oven and cook until heated through and cheese on top has fully melted, about 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle top evenly with garnish ingredients. Enjoy with Black Bean Dippin’ Chips!
*Queso fresco (or Blanco) can also be sprinkled over the top/center after baking instead of melting if preferred. It's really good either way.
**If your rotisserie chicken just seems to have a LOT of meat on it by chance, you can add a 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes & green chilies to the meat and bean mixture to coat well. I've had to do this on occasion. (Sometimes they're really small and there's hardly any meat on them, and sometimes there's a ton!) But meat layer can be light to well-coated to taste.
Submitted by: Kelly W.