How to make Cindy’s Premio Scrumptious Baked Ziti:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (350°F)
2. Crumble the Premio Hot and Spicy Chicken Sausage meat into a large saucepan and brown over medium heat, stirring often. Cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Drain fat and then add the onion and bell pepper. Stir often and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes, peas, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
5. Bring to a simmer then reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring often.
6. Stir in the cooked pasta and half of the cheese. Spread evenly into a 9x13 inch pan.
7. Top with the remaining cheese.
8. Bake until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, approximately 20 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Cindy M.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
Premio Hot Italian Sausage