How to make Creamy Sausage and Pepper Spinach Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add Premio Pepper, Onion & Mushroom Sausage; cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add diced pepper, onion and garlic, and continue cooking until sausage is fully cooked and crumbled.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, Italian cheese, Alfredo sauce and hot sauce. Stir in the sausage mixture, spinach and tomatoes until combined.
4. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through.
5. Serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
Yields: 12 servings
Submitted by: Crystal S.