How to make Creamy Sausage Jam Dip:
1. In a bowl, add ricotta cheese and 1 tsp. Italian herbs; whisk until cheese is smooth and creamy. Set aside and let come to room temperature.
2. In a skillet with olive oil, brown Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat on medium-low heat, breaking sausage into small pieces until brown. Remove and set aside.
3. In the same pan, cook garlic and onions on low heat until onion becomes translucent, about 5 minutes. Add in wine and continue to cook, letting wine reduce by half.
4. Stir in balsamic vinegar, sugar, 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and return sausage to skillet. Simmer with cover on for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Place sausage jam onto ricotta cream and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Isabel M.