How to make Da Philly Premio Sausage and Veggie Hoagie:
1. Grill Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage until cooked through. Set aside.
2. Cut peppers, onion and zucchini into 3x3 inch pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper and basil until blended.
4. Coat all cut veggies and tomatoes in the balsamic mixture.
5. Cut Premio Sausage into 2x2 inch pieces.
6. Assemble the skewers with the veggies and Premio Sausage. Grill on low for 10 minutes or until veggies are cooked.
7. Spread ranch dressing on bread and add in Premio Sausage and veggies.
8. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over "Da Sandwich" and enjoy!
Recipe Submitted by Ellen F.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage