How to make Destination Deutschland’s Big Bratwurst Dip:
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. Remove Premio Bratwurst from its casings and cook until fully cooked through, about 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add garlic and onion to skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until garlic is fragrant and onion is translucent. Drain oil from pan and let cool completely.
4. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sauerkraut, caraway seeds, salt, pepper and Swiss cheese together. Once fully combined, stir in bratwurst mixture.
5. Pour bratwurst mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish and bake for 18-25 minutes until mixture is cooked through and middle is warm.
6. Serve immediately with bags of Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Danielle D.