- Are there any preservatives or MSG in Premio sausage?
a. Yes, every frozen pork sausage will have antioxidants to help protect flavor.
However, all of our chicken sausage does not have any preservatives.
b. There is no MSG in Premio sausage except for the products listed below.
- Maple Flavored Breakfast Sausage 12 oz.
- Breakfast Sausage 48 oz.
- Does your sausage contain any trans-fats?
a. Yes, but negligible amount of naturally occurring trans-fat.
- Are your products gluten-free?
a. Yes, all of our sausage is gluten-free except for our Beer Bratwurst and Chinese
Brand Links. For those looking for gluten-free recipes, we also have a gluten-free
recipe section on our website, which features a wide variety of recipes that are
not only gluten-free but also delicious.
- What is the primary/main ingredient in Premio’s sausage?
a. The main ingredient is pork or chicken (for our chicken sausage). We use only
the finest pork and chicken in our sausages. Other ingredients that are commonly
found in our sausage are salt, spices, and natural flavors.
- Where is the sausage made?
a. All of our sausage is made onsite at the Premio factory, in Hawthorne and Englewood,
- How long does your sausage last/stay fresh?
a. Frozen (freezer): with antioxidants approx. 90 days, without
antioxidants approx. 30 days
b. Frozen / Defrost (freezer and then refrigerator): approx. 10
c. Fresh (refrigerator): until the sell by date on the package
- Where can I find nutritional information for your products?
a. You can find the nutritional information for each of our products on their page
by clicking the Nutritional Info button, located on the right-hand side of the page.
- What kind of chicken meat do you use in your chicken sausage?
a. Thigh/Leg (50/50) - may use 100% thigh or 100% leg depending on market availability