How to make Fully-Loaded Brat and Beer Cheese Dip:
1. Over medium heat, in a large skillet, sauté onions in 2 Tbsp. butter; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt until onions begin to caramelize, about 15 minutes. Turn heat up to medium-high and add 2 Tbsp. pickle juice and beer. Keep onions cooking until liquid is reduced to half, about 4 minutes.
2. Season onion mixture to taste with salt and pepper; set aside in a bowl.
3. In same skillet over medium-high heat, brown Premio Bratwurst, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks. Once browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes, drain off any excess fat and add to onions.
4. In a large saucepan/pot over medium-low heat, add cheese. Once melted, add remaining pickle juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; whisk until incorporated.
5. Add brat and onion mixture, sauerkraut and parsley; stir. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Keep dip warm and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Ashley L.