How to make Game Changer Chicken & Pork Italian Blended Sweet Sausage Scoop Dip:
1. Heat 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat.
2. Combine both Italian sausage blends into the heated olive oil; cook for 4-5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove sausage onto a paper towel well-lined plate to drain any excess oils. Wipe skillet free of any excess oil.
3. Heat remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil in a cleaned, large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat. Add onions, green bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and white pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in cooked sausage and cannellini beans with vegetable mixture until just combined. Pour vermouth and chicken broth into sausage/vegetable mixture and stir until combined; bring to a boil.
5. As liquid begins to reduce, add Asiago cheese and stir until combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquids thicken slightly and heated throughout, stirring occasionally.
6. Spoon cooked sausage and vegetable mixture evenly into a large serving bowl with shallow sides. Sprinkle smoked mozzarella cheese over top of dip evenly.
7. Place the dip filled bowl centered over a large serving platter. Place Dippin’ Chips onto inner edges of platter, evenly around bowl. Serve warm with remaining Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
Yields: 8 servings
* If needed, reheat dip in a microwavable-safe bowl, in microwave, for 1- 1 1/2 minutes over high power.
Submitted by: Brenda W.