|How to make German Bratato-Salad Skewers:
1. Preheat grill. Place sausage links on grill, over medium flame, for 20-25 minutes; use tongs to turn links often, until golden brown.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Slice cooked skins-on potatoes into 1/8” slices. Alternately thread the cooked brat slices, pickle slices and potatoes on skewers, in an even distribution for 6 skewers.
4. Place skewers on a large cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray. Place in oven for 7-9 minutes, until well heated; remove and let site while you mix the dressing drizzle.
5. In a small bowl, mix the coarse ground and honey mustards, vinegar and honey.
6. Remove skewers to serving plate and drizzle with dressing. Place any extra dressing in a small serving bowl for dipping.
Submitted by: Lori M.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest