|How to make Greg’s Southwest Street Dog:
1. Preheat grill.
2. Cook bacon until crisp and place on plate covered with paper towel.
3. Grill pineapple for some caramelization.
4. Grill chorizo sausage according to package instructions.
5. Whisk together ½ cup mayonnaise, fresh lime juice from 1 lime and ½ TSP. chipotle chili powder, and transfer to a squeeze bottle.
6. Crumble cooked bacon.
7. Place hot dog buns on grill to toast.
8. Place chorizo sausage in toasted bun and top with chipotle lime aioli; add crumbled bacon, crumbled Cotija cheese and top with coarsely chopped cilantro.
Submitted by: Greg W.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest