How to make Grilled Ginger Spiced Kabobs:
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Chop zucchini into 2” pieces.
3. Chop sausage into 2” pieces; marinate with zucchini, tomatoes and shrimp, in ginger marinade/dressing for 10 minutes.
4. Skewer layers of ingredients on bamboo sticks; add salt and pepper, if needed.
5. Grill skewers until cooked through; serve over rice and enjoy.
Submitted by: Ellen M.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”