|How to make Grilled Hot Italian Sausage, Potatoes, Peppers and Onions:
1. Prepare and grill sausage over indirect heat, on grill, turning occasionally (grill for approximately 30 minutes or until done).
2. Grease 24 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty foil with 1 TBSP. of butter; scrub and place thinly sliced, unpeeled potatoes onto center of foil.
3. Mix thinly sliced onions, green peppers, salt, paprika and pepper and add to foil, on top of potatoes; top with remaining butter.
4. Enclose the potatoes in the foil and seal with a double fold, leaving head space for steam to build.
5. Grill potato packet for approximately 30-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
6. Prepare rolls by spreading with mayonnaise and toast (if desired).
7. Add sausage to toasted roll and top with grilled potato mixture.
8. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and serve.
Submitted by: Denise H.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest