|How to make Grilled Sausage and Romaine Mediterrania:
1. Grill sausage according to package directions; once done, cut each in half lengthwise.
2. Place a piece of foil on the grill, large enough to hold 4 lettuce halves in a single layer; make sure heat is at medium-high.
3. Place lettuce halves, cut side down, on foil and grill for 2 minutes.
4. Turnover and put a sausage half lengthwise on each lettuce half.
5. Blend cheese and bread crumbs in a small dish and sprinkle evenly over entire tops of lettuce and sausage; grill for 3 minutes longer.
6. Place 1 on each of 4 serving plates and drizzle with Caesar dressing; serve hot.
Yields: 4 servings
Submitted by: Candy B.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest