How to make Grilled Sausage Sliders:
1. Heat grill to medium. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until the onion begins to soften (approximately 5-6 minutes).
3. Add the bell peppers and cook, stirring until softened (approximately 5-6 minutes).
4. Add the spinach and cook, tossing until spinach is just wilted (approximately 1-2 minutes).
5. Remove sausage from its casings and form into twelve (12) 1/2-inch thick patties. Place on grill and grill until cooked through (2-3 minutes per side).
6. Butter rolls and toast them on edge of the grill.
7. Assemble sliders- place one patty on each bun bottom and top with vegetables. Affix bun tops and serve immediately!
Recipe submitted by Diane H.
Comments: Variation: Your favorite Pesto or aoli mix can be substituted for the butter.