- 4 Premio Sweet/Mild Italian sausages
- 12 oz. cheese tortellini, cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and reserving liquid
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup Spanish olives, sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted bell pepper, chopped
- 2 TBSP. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 TSP. smoked paprika
- 1/2 TSP. ground black pepper garnish
- Toasted pine nuts
|How to make Grilled Sausage Tortellini Toss Ole:
1. Grill sausages until they are browned and cooked through; slice and place in a large bowl with the tortellini (cooked), spinach, artichoke hearts, onion, parsley, olives, tomato and bell peppers.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the reserved marinade, vinegar, garlic, paprika and pepper, until well blended.
3. Toss the dressing with the sausage mixture to evenly coat.
4. Top each serving with pine nuts.
Yields: 4 servings
Submitted by: Roxanne C.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest