|How to make Grilled Sicilian Style Sausage Rolls:
1. Grill sausages until they are browned and cooked through; remove to plate, cover and keep warm.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the mascarpone, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, black pepper and parsley.
3. Spread the inside of each roll with mascarpone mixture, dividing equally; place a sausage on top.
4. In separate small bowl, combine the bell peppers, onion, olives, pesto and vinegar until well mixed.
5. Cover sausages with pepper mixture, dividing equally.
Yields: 4 servings
Submitted by: Roxanne C.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest