How to make Half Time Hustle to Concession Stand Chorizo Al Pastor Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree (F). Cook Premio Mexican Chorizo according to package directions, until done.
2. In a large, nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, add olive oil, onion and red and green peppers; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and tender, about 4-6 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 additional minute. Transfer to plate.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise until combined.
4. Fold in cheese, tomatoes, pineapple, lime juice, sautéed onion-pepper mixture and about ¾ of cooked chorizo (reserve remaining chorizo for topping).
5. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread dip mixture into baking dish and bake for 16-18 minutes or until bubbly and top is lightly golden.
6. Top dip with reserved, cooked chorizo, green onions and cilantro. Serve with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Naylet L.