How to make Hot Cheddar Broccoli Sausage Dip:1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F). Lightly spray a medium-sized baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Remove casings from Premio Sweet/Mild Italian sausage and cut each sausage in half. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and place 1 Tbsp. of olive oil in pan. Once hot, add sausage one-at-a-time and, with a wooden spoon, break up the sausage into small pieces; cook until no longer pink. Drain leftover oil, place in a bowl and set aside.
3. Boil 8-oz. of broccoli florets in 3 cups of water until they’re a bright colored green. Remove from the water and place in an ice bath to preserve color.
4. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lemon, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and oregano into a large bowl. Blend all ingredients until smooth (you may use a spatula or food processor for this; food processor works best).
5. Scoop out mixture into baking dish and fold in small pieces of sausage and broccoli.
6. Fold in half of the 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and all of the cheddar cheese. Top dip with remaining parmesan cheese and bake for 25 minutes until bubbly and top has a light golden-brown color.
7. Serve immediately with Dippin’ Chips. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Jessica T.