How to make Hot Italian Chili :
1. Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil to pan and saute ground beef and sausage until brown.
2. Place sausage and beef mixture into slow cooker (make sure slow cooker has warmed).
3. In the same pan, add remaining oil. Saute pepper, celery, onion and garlic over medium heat until translucent and add to slow cooker.
4. Add beans, tomatoes, chili seasoning, cumin, salt and pepper to slow cooker.
5. Cook on low for 4 hours for flavors to blend.
6. Serve with crackers, shredded cheese, and sour cream.