How to make Hot Spicy Kale Dip:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Butter a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil over high-heat. Generously salt water and return to boil.
3. Add kale and cook until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to cool. Squeeze water from kale until completely dry and finely chop (you should have about 2 1/2 cups of chopped kale). Transfer to large bowl and set aside.
4. Place Premio Hot Italian sausage in a large skillet and cook, stirring until brown. Drain fat from skillet and transfer sausage to bowl with kale.
5. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter and oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until lightly brown and tender, about 5 minutes.
6. Add vinegar to deglaze and transfer mushrooms to bowl with kale and sausage.
7. In a medium saucepan, melt remaining 4 Tbsp. butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook, whisking until thick and bubbly, about 3 minutes. Whisk in milk and cream.
8. Increase heat to medium-high; cook until mixture just begins to boil.
9. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, whisking often, for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup parmesan and 1 cup Beaufort cheese. Stir in lemon zest, 2 tsp. salt and pepper.
10. Transfer cheese mixture to bowl with kale mixture and mix until fully combined. Transfer kale mixture to prepared baking dish; top with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan and Beaufort cheeses.
11. Bake until heated through, about 25 minutes.
12. Preheat broiler. Transfer baking dish to broiler and broil until browned and bubbly, about 1-2 minutes. Serve with Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Diana M.