How to make Hot & Spicy Summer Salad:
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degress (F).
2. Roast shallots with salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons olive oil until brown and soft. Reserve, with their juices.
3. Brown Premio Hot & Spicy Chicken Sausage well on all sides, cooking according to package instructions. Remove and reserve.
4. Whisk together orange and lemon juices with olive oil. Toss together apples, fennel and watercress with dressing. Reserve some dressing to drizzle on finished salad.
5. Cut each sausage into thin slices.
6. Arrange watercress mixture on platter or bowl. Top with sausage and shallots. Drizzle with dressing as desired.
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”