How to make Italian Bonanza:
1. Cook Premio Sweet Italian sausages until done. Remove casings and crumble sausage in a 4 quart bowl.
2. Finely dice the red pepper and jalapeno peppers. Add these, along with the sweet onion, bacon bits and seasonings, to the bowl.
3. Heat the processed cheese until melting; add to sausage mixture.
4. Finely slice the avocados.
5. Place a slice of avocado on a Dippin’ Chip and then a spoonful of sausage mixture. Top with a dash of parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Therese K.