How to make Italian Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Cut the wonton wrappers in half. Heat ½-inch of oil in a small frying pan. Fry wonton wrappers for 15-20 seconds on each side. Once finished, place on an oven-safe platter and cover with ½ of mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of wrappers on top of cheese, and then cover with more cheese.
- Add pepperoni, Premio sausage and pepperoncini’s on top of last cheese layer. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Cook nachos in preheated oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce.
Submitted by: Tara A.
Winter Recipe Contest 2014-2015