|How to make Italian Sausage Flat Bread Pizza:
1. Grill sausage according to package directions and set aside.
2. Cook bacon according to package directions, crumble and set aside.
3. Cut tomatoes in half and grill, turning as needed until softened (about 5 minutes); chop and set aside.
4. Spread 1 TBSP. olive oil on each Flat-Out bread and grill on oil side down for 3 minutes.
5. Divide sausage, bacon, plum tomatoes, blue cheese and mozzarella equally in thirds, and distribute on each Flat-Out.
6. Grill for additional 4-5 minutes with grill cover, until cheeses are melted. Remove, let sit for 3 minutes and enjoy!
Submitted by: Rhonda C.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest