How to make Italian Stuffed Mushroom:
• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
• In sautee pan brown sausage meat. Once cooked through, remove to plate lined with a paper towel to drain
• In a mixing bowl combine the sausage with all ingredients through the parmesan cheese. Mix well.
• Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray
• Fill each of the mushrooms with approximately 1 tablespoon of the sausage mixture and then place in the baking pan.
• Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until stuffing is golden and mushrooms are cooked through.
• Serve and enjoy!
yields: 14 servings