|How to make Jazzed-Up Premio Italian Stuffed Lasagna Rolls:
1. Grill sausage over medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side, to brown; reduce heat
2. Allow sausage to cook 5-7 minutes per side over indirect heat until cooked through. Remove from grill and allow them to rest
3. While sausage is cooking, bring a pan of water to boil; salt well and cook lasagna sheets. Cook for 1 minute less than package directions and drain
4. In a bowl, combine ricotta, ½ of parmesan, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper
5. Spread cheese mixture onto lasagna sheets
6. Cut sausage links into thirds and place on the end of the sheet and roll up; place in a baking dish
7. Mix mascarpone with sundried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Pour over rolls
8. Sprinkle remaining parmesan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes or until heated through. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Dee G.