How to make Joanna’s Perfect Blend:
1. Boil broccoli rabe, then sauté with 6 TBSP. extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
2. Grill sausage according to package directions; once finished, slice long-way and set aside.
3. Grill eggplants.
4. Remove seeds from yellow, orange and red peppers, and brush with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper; cut thinly.
5. Cut broccoli rabe stalks off completely and cut remaining into 1-inch pieces.
6. Melt provolone and mozzarella cheese.
7. Plate sausages and top off with broccoli rabe and pepper mixture; add provolone and mozzarella cheese (can serve by itself or over penne or other type of pasta).
Submitted by: Joann M.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”