Joann’s Premio Pasta Delight
- 1 lb. Premio sausage (chose your favorite flavor or mix for an interesting taste)
- 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, cut into slices and drained
- 12 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, not drained
- 6 oz. green olives, pitted and chopped
- 6 oz. Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 oz. mini ravioli
- 4 oz. tortellini
- 8 oz. small pasta or mixed pastas of your choice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated cheese of your choice
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
|How to make Joann’s Premio Pasta Delight:
1. In a large serving dish, combine all ingredients except pastas and sausage; mix well.
2. Grill sausages according to package directions; once done, let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Cut sausages and add to large serving dish.
4. Boil water; add in pastas and cook according to package directions.
5. Drain pastas and add to large serving dish.
6. While still hot, toss all ingredients together and serve.
Submitted by: Joann L.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest