How to make Little Bacon Grillers:
1. Place bratwurst sausage into a food processor and pulse until lightly crumbled; portion out into 10 equal balls.
2. Place cheese in center of each ball.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and ketchup; brush onto each ball.
4. Make 10 equal bacon crosses by laying one over the other and wrap each of the balls in bacon.
5. Place onto a hot grill, around 300 degrees, and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove and serve immediately.
Submitted by: Ben D.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”