How to make Mediterranean Madness Sausage Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Slice each Chicken Sausage lengthwise down the side and remove the casing. Chop into small pieces and add to skillet, along with chopped onions and garlic. Sauté over medium heat until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta cheese, garlic, 1 tsp. of dried basil, salt and pepper.
4. Add sausage mixture, tomatoes and mozzarella; mix well.
5. Pour into a 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with feta, red bell pepper and black olives. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips. Delish!
Submitted by: Pamela G.