How to make M.V.Premio Sausage and Microbrew Dip:
1. Remove casings from Premio Mild Italian sausage. Tear sausage into small pieces and place in a large skillet. Add diced onion and cook over medium-high heat until sausage is nicely browned. Set aside sausage and onion.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, soften cream cheese. Stir in sour cream and beer.
3. Once mixture is thoroughly heated, add shredded Italian cheese. Stir until cheese has melted.
4. Stir in pesto, drained tomatoes and cooked sausage mixture. Continue to cook and stir until dip is heated thoroughly.
5. Place dip into a serving bowl and serve with Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Ramona P.