How to make My Traditional Green Bean Casserole:
- In a large pot, fry bacon. Remove and set aside, leaving some grease in the pan.
- Add onions and sauté until limp.
- Add Premio sausage and brown. Leave in pot and stir.
- Add potato slices and stir. Add green beans and stir. Add cream of chicken soup and stir.
- Break fried bacon into bits and add back to mixture in pot. Add seasoning and stir.
- Let mixture come to a boil. Turn down heat to medium and let simmer for 30 minutes. Once potatoes are soft, place in casserole dish and serve.
Submitted by: Jodine I.
Winter Recipe Contest 2014-2015